spoiler --- spoiler --- spoiler --- spoiler
... Kakashi's big moment of haxxed sharingan glory...
- Obito and Rin are very cute together now that he's back to his younger self in the afterlife. Do they count as a canon pair now even though they are both dead? Pairing rambling aside, Obito leaves Rin waiting for a moment so that he can help save Kakashi one last time by giving him sharingan in both eyes.
- In the spiritual dimension they are in, Obito states that while he wants Naruto to be the seventh hokage, Kakashi should become the sixth. Kishi sure seems into this idea of making Kakashi the hokage. I wonder if this means that Kakashi will be hokage in the last movie, but isn't Naruto becoming hokage at the end of the manga still the expected ending? Then there's still Sasuke to consider, lol.
- Honestly, I could barely even keep up with what happened afterwards, which was why I initially did not even want to review it Naruto, drawing upon the help of all the bijuu, uses nine different rasenshuriken against Kaguya. She absorbs the chakra and transforms into, well I'm not even sure what she turns into
- She absorbs all of Naruto's clones with a giant chakra hand and is about to absorb poor Sakura too, and so Naruto tells Sasuke to save her with his eye techniques and then is about to give Sasuke the credit for her rescue when she is saved shortly after.
- But Sasuke is stunned and confused because he was NOT the one who saved Sakura. It was Kakashi, because the sharingan from Obito's spirit chakra is apparently so powerful that Kakashi could achieve perfect Susanoo right on the spot.
- I've been waiting for Kakashi to get a strong moment after he was disrespected and basically called useless in the current battle by Sasuke that one time (not to mention almost being left to die in lava), and so whenever Sasuke shows some jealousy or annoyance, I will enjoy it a little. However, this chapter was weird, the way that Kakashi was just handed power like that could've been explained so much better. Of course I also don't like how Kishi reverts Sakura back to being damsel in distress whenever one of the team seven boys need to show off a new power or ability. It's annoying, but oh well
- Kakashi is finally able to protect his former students and the world, so as a fan of his I should just be happy and leave it at that
So this chapter wasn't emotional like the last one, it was just okay overall. In other news, seeing the character designs of Sakura, Sai, and Shikamaru for the next Naruto movie is making me even more excited for it
Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? Till then
Note: I'm currently on the lookout for a new sannin/admin. If anyone is interested, please PM me.
Remember to check our Manga Reviews Archive Vol.1 & Manga Reviews Archive Vol.2 for pasts reviews
Also you can check Naruto Group's Latest Manga Review
Till next time PurpleGeisha