spoiler --- spoiler --- spoiler --- spoiler
The chapter came out early this week, which means that I'm reviewing late once again But it was a good chapter so should be fun to review.
- Poor Kakashi all alone, all he can do is wait for them to come back, I guess. I wonder if he and Obito will get to share any last words or if Obito will die before then...
- The chapter begins from the moment in the last chapter where Sakura, Obito and clone Naruto made it to Kaguya's main dimension in order to reveal how the clone Naruto distracted Kaguya in order to give Obito and Sakura extra time to find Sasuke. This was why it was never the real Naruto who was "killed" after all.
- While the real Naruto and all his clones fight Kaguya and try to keep her busy, black zetsu remarks that the real Naruto is the one with goudama behind him. Good to know Now I will always be looking to see them behind him.
- This time, it's Sasuke who can sense Naruto's chakra even from dimensions away! Like I said last time, what an interesting bond they share.
- As they continue to open up portals to the other dimensions in the effort to find Sasuke, Sakura is momentarily injured when a sea of acid starts spilling out of one and she jumps out of the way of it with Obito. However, she refuses to rest and gives everything she has left in order to help Naruto and rescue Sasuke. Go Sakura!
- Catching sight of Sasuke, Sakura and Obito both continue to give all they have before the portal closes. It looked pretty bad for Sasuke, but he was able to swap places with Sakura's dropped jacket and appear in the main dimension just in time to keep an exhausted Sakura from collapsing.
- It looks to me like Sasuke might be more of an appreciative team player from here on out and actually showing concern for his teammates. Lesson learned
I liked this chapter. Kishi gave Sakura a moment where she showed her determination and got to play a key role in reuniting Sasuke and Naruto and therefore in saving the entire world, so I'm happy. Really curious to see what the next chapter will bring.
Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? Till then
Note: I'm currently on the lookout for a new sannin/admin. If anyone is interested, please PM me.
Remember to check our Manga Reviews Archive Vol.1 & Manga Reviews Archive Vol.2 for pasts reviews
Also you can check Naruto Group's Latest Manga Review
Till next time PurpleGeisha