spoiler --- spoiler --- spoiler --- spoiler
Sasuke and Naruto teaming up and stronger than ever, yet it still feels just like old times...
- Naruto and Sasuke working together against Madara is just as glorious as I imagined it would be, Naruto's attacks plus Sasuke's amazing speed, and then we finally find out what the hell is a limbo! The technique involves a shadow clone projected onto an invisible world undetectable to anyone but Sasuke can see it with Rinnegan and Naruto can sense it with all of the extra chakra he now has.
- Oh I do enjoy Sasuke taking the lead and giving orders and Naruto being kind of pissed about it but going along anyway.
- Madara, impressed by Sasuke's abilities, and takes note of the fact that he and Sasuke seem to share a connection that goes beyond their bloodline. They are both of course reincarnations of Indra so that might explain some of what Madara was feeling.
- In spite of Naruto and Sasuke's impressive combined efforts, their attack was focused on the "wrong" Madara and so he is able to get away. Am I the only one who couldn't stop laughing when he just ripped out poor Kakashi's sharingan, I mean that just felt like it came out of nowhere, I feel bad for Kakashi but still.
- Before Madara uses Kamui in order to get Obito's rinnegan, Sasuke cuts him right in two, which can't be a good thing for Madara since he's a real flesh and blood body now. Sort of feels like a "what goes around comes around" situation since he was the cause of Tsunade being cut in two so many chapters ago.
- Madara makes it to boxland somehow anyway?! The top half of him? Both halves of him? Is his lower half still in the real world with Sasuke? Too many weird possibilities
- Obito's request for Sakura was that she destroy his rinnegan before Madara could get to it, so she is now in danger as he tries to stop that from happening. I'm really, really curious to see if she is able to save herself (it's about time she got another cool moment) or will Obito save her (one last redemptive act maybe) or will Naruto and Sasuke be able to get into the other dimension somehow, without kamui it's unlikely but with Kishi, who knows what can happen?
Ending the chapter with Sakura in danger is quite the cliffhanger, just how will she get out of this one...
Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? Till next week
Note: I'm currently on the lookout for a new sannin/admin. If anyone is interested, please PM me.
Remember to check our Manga Reviews Archive Vol.1 & Manga Reviews Archive Vol.2 for pasts reviews
Also you can check Naruto Group's Latest Manga Review
Till next time PurpleGeisha </font size>