spoiler --- spoiler --- spoiler --- spoiler
Time for some super insanely powerful Naruto and Sasuke vs super insanely powerful Madara!
- Back where we left off, Naruto to the rescue. Back and stronger than ever, and Madara almost seems overwhelmed, confused, and completely on the defense. Borrowing some of Son Goku's chakra, Naruto creates this enormous, flaming rasenshuriken whish strikes both Madara and the God Tree, severing it from the ground.
- Whatever attack Limbo was we didn't even get to see it thanks to Naruto's superoverpoweredness lol. Likw with the ringa or whatever that Madara didn't do a few chapters ago, I wonder if we'll ever see that sometime soon. Madara absorbs the whole of the God-tree into his body somehow, after hearing it communicate to him to do so, so he should be getting even more powerful once again.
- Naruto safely returns Gai back to a very emotional Lee. I just wonder how long it will take Gai's body to return back to a normal state, it's sad seeing him like that.
- But then Gaara tells Naruto that they should be allies once Naruto is hokage and I just exploded, I could go on and on forever about how much I love the friendship between these two, it's just perfect, the way Gaara trusts that Naruto will survive and get through it all and become hokage above all odds. I wonder what Sasuke would have thought if he had heard XD.
- Back to Obito and Sakura, I like how even though she thanked him for saving Naruto's life, she didn't let him completely off the hook for all of the terrible things that he's done. I'm really curious to see what Obito's last request to her is though.
- haha, I almost forgot to mention Sasuke's part in this chapter. Long story short, he has the rinnegan as many predicted he would eventually get somehow. He freed Tobirama who teleported him over to Naruto and Madara so that the epic duo can take him on together.
- How is Naruto talking so much with a kunai or whatever in his mouth lol
Soooooo, Naruto and Sasuke do look pretty cool standing together and it's finally time for their last fight against Madara (before fighting each other for the title of hokage??). Should be entertaining.
Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? Till next week
Note: I'm currently on the lookout for a new sannin/admin. If anyone is interested, please PM me.
Remember to check our Manga Reviews Archive Vol.1 & Manga Reviews Archive Vol.2 for pasts reviews
Also you can check Naruto Group's Latest Manga Review
Till next time PurpleGeisha </font size>