Rules | Competitions | Group | News | Naruto Talk | Members Comissions | Features of the Month | Latest Manga Review | Manga Reviews Archive Vol.1 | Manga Reviews Archive Vol.2 | Past Contests | Consequences Games Archive | Consequences Games Gallery | NarutoWorld Fave Art | Narutopedia | Naruto Official Page
Please help us keeping our super-group
status by donating some points to our donation pool
Every little point will help. Thank you!
WHY DID MY SUBMISSION GET DECLINED?
Most likely it's the wrong folder.
Please read the rules below carefully so you don't have to wait a week to submit again.
You need to be a member, not simply a watcher. Click the "join this group" button
Nothing that violates dA's terms of service
- FAQ #306: Does "Crediting" let me use whatever I want?
- FAQ #63: What sort of things can I use for Preview images?
- FAQ #157: Can I use things created by other people in my submissions?
- FAQ #248: Are there restrictions on art using children or teenagers (fictional or otherwise)?
Check out dA's terms of service for groups
2 PIECES PER WEEK
[if you submit to the wrong folder and we decline your work you'll have to wait one week, so please be careful]
PIECES THAT WE DECLINE:
- pieces in wrong category
- bad quality or blur scan/photography
- ofensive meterial
- wips and unfinished work
- motivational posters
- journals or deviations promoting comissions, contests, events, etc [we have a place for that]
- NO MANIPULATIONS OF SCREENSHOTS OR OFFICIAL MANGA/ANIME IMAGES
- go to #NarutoWorld main page or gallery
- click on 'Contribute Art' button
- choose your category from the list at the top of the window
- chose your deviation and click 'OK'
how to submit tutorial: fav.me/d2j7l05
i can't submit tutorial: fav.me/d4oev98
You can do the above process on someone else's art! Share your faves! (note: this does use up your weekly slots)
Be polite with other members and don't send spam/tags